Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ocean Kev

Kevin is in love with the ocean. He loves to surf and fish. Here he is at Campus Point today.




Waiting for the next one. That's Kevin's friend Skylar on the right.






Ready to catch the Big One!


Heading out.

4 comments:

RetroMag said...

It all looks like so much fun! And did he indeed catch the BIG one?

Anonymous said...

I caught a 10 inch rockfish which was pretty good fried. But naw, the BIG one didn't find itself on my spear. At one point skyler was floating on the surfboard with a fishing pole and I was in the water finding the schools of fish telling him where to cast and I saw a huge sheeps head, if I had my spear it would have been an easy kill. Now that was a big one. But oh well, another day, she's still out there.

BobbieS53 said...

Wow! Way to go, Kev! Is that the wet suit your Auntie Bobbie gave you? Looking good! I'm going to check the Game and Fish Department to see if spear fishing is legal in our streams and such. If not, maybe you'll have to fish with a rod... Are there any fish you spear that you won't eat?

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I don't plan on spearfishing in the streams. Ill fish with the good ol rod in non-ocean inviornments.

I don't kill anything I don't plan on eating. If I have gotten a good catch for the day Ill just practice stalking fish without spearing them .