Monday, July 21, 2008

Fisherman Kev

Kevin has been spearfishing recently. He has speared some perch in past outings, and today he came back with a guitarfish.

He barbeques them the day he catches them. This one gave him enough to freeze for later.

Remember, as always, click for a bigger picture!



6 comments:

P-Doobie said...

What's the scrape on your arm, Kev?

Cool fish. I've never seen one. Do they taste like chicken?

RetroMag said...

Are they country-western or classical guitar?

You're so talaented, Kevin! ou must certainly be pretty speedy with that spear








































Classical or Country-Western guitar?

You're so talented, Kevin. You must certinly be pretty speedy with that spear!
























1

BobbieS53 said...

That's an odd looking fish! Do you fish with a pole, too...or is it only the spear? I'm not sure about spear fishing in streams around here, but I guess it can be done.

BobbieS53 said...

...and, my! look how your hair has grown!

Anonymous said...

Well the blood on my arm is from that guy. I had to haul him on my back riding my bike from the beach so he got quite a bit of blood everywhere. If you have ever had shark meet or scallops the meet of the guitarfish is pretty much the same.

I do rod and reel fishing aswell, been catching mackeral off the pier and we have a decent lake neer my house where I practice catch and release on the local catfish and bass population. Its been a pretty fun summer!

Poss said...

glad to hear that if you kill it, you eat it.