This morning at about 10:00, Cocoa, Kibble, and I headed out for a 3.1 mile walk, in solidarity with our sisters and brothers of Team Oompus Lupus.
Here is our route.
View Larger Map
We walked to Goleta Valley Junior High, walked around the field and ran and played, then headed back.
Though the sky was cloudy and threatened sprinkles, we did not get our little heads wet, unlike those walking in San Fransisco, where heavy rain was forecast for today.
I hope Trish and all the Oompus Lupus had fun and had a successful walk! We raised the fifth-largest amount of any team, and the second largest under $10,000! Thanks to all who contributed!
2 comments:
Good job! I'm glad you took a walk in tandem with the team though it was four(?) hours away from the rain and action!
Good job, Remote Team Oompus Lupus!
Post a Comment