"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
I'm ashamed to say I failed.
Totally got me. I didn't see the bear at all. But only because it wasn't a real bear.
not me either.I watch out for bike riders, but sometimes their weaving in traffic makes it hard to be careful.
I saw the bear, but then I forgot to count. Look out for moon-walking bears when Michele and I take to the streets on our bikes!
awww they even said it was an awareness test, I failed.Yea, its dangerous for us bikers.
/\ | | |That one was from Kev.
Misery! I, too, failed! But I do watch for bicycles and give them a lot of road...except when they weave in and out of traffic.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm ashamed to say I failed.
Totally got me. I didn't see the bear at all. But only because it wasn't a real bear.
not me either.
I watch out for bike riders, but sometimes their weaving in traffic makes it hard to be careful.
I saw the bear, but then I forgot to count. Look out for moon-walking bears when Michele and I take to the streets on our bikes!
awww they even said it was an awareness test, I failed.
Yea, its dangerous for us bikers.
/\
|
|
|
That one was from Kev.
Misery! I, too, failed! But I do watch for bicycles and give them a lot of road...except when they weave in and out of traffic.
Post a Comment