Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cruisin'

After waiting for work to OK the time off and some deliberation, we've decided! We're going on a cruise for Spring Break! It should be a lot of fun...something different for us. We're looking forward to a relaxing time.

6 comments:

P-Doobie said...

We're going to Flemington, NJ, for a surprise birthday party for Chelbert's sister.

Shoe said...

I remember Flemington! We used to shop at the Outlet mall there! It was a pretty drive from New Brunswick, I remember. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Better watch the weather close. It would be a shame to have our excursion rained on.

Chuckbert said...

Oooh! A cruise. Have a ton-o-fun! Of course, you'll take your laptop and pay their low internet access rates and blog hourly!

Or we can just wait till you get home.

RetroMag said...

Did I miss something in the descriptive literature? When? To where? How long? You'll have a blast! Expect to gain some pounds----

Poss said...

Now that's Mass Transit at its best!