"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Is it my usual computer klutz? I couldn't make the video do anything.
Not sure, RetroMag. Try again. It happened to me, too, that the video didn't load and it was just the picture, but I reloaded the page and it came up. You can also try this link.
Go, Officer Squid!
Good work, Officer Mikey! I hope you catch the perp soon. Thanks for fixing the video, Karen.
...as we say, "Book 'em Squid-O!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is it my usual computer klutz? I couldn't make the video do anything.
Not sure, RetroMag. Try again. It happened to me, too, that the video didn't load and it was just the picture, but I reloaded the page and it came up.
You can also try this link.
Go, Officer Squid!
Good work, Officer Mikey! I hope you catch the perp soon.
Thanks for fixing the video, Karen.
...as we say, "Book 'em Squid-O!"
Post a Comment