In the last couple months, we've outfitted our home with new window shades, and we got new carpeting in the living room. A couple weeks ago we accepted delivery of our brand! new! sectional sofa!
Isn't it purty? The color is just off-white, whiter than it appears in this photo. It is comfy, too!
The sofa has a queen sleeper inside, so you can come to visit and not sleep on the floor!
I have one more piece of furniture on order, and hopefully it will be here by Thanksgiving. I will share it when it arrives!
4 comments:
Really lovely! I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Another reason to come visit. Too bad October was so busy, I would have liked to have gone to the plant sale.
Mr. Bears, Kevin will be here this weekend if you want to come to the plant sale. This is the last weekend. They do it again in April. Come for the YES store!
Nice! I've been going down your blog from the latest entry to this one. Forget my question from the Homecoming picture. Imma dork!
Post a Comment