"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Thanks, Izzy! I'm glad I was born! (Otherwise, this would be a very awkward post.) Gram was as old as Poss when I was born. Holy moly.
H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y, PAGRS! I'm also glad you were born!
Another belated birthday wish! I think I have a picture of you in that smart fur wrap Little sister has on...
WE are happy to have Pagrs. Yikes, I am old enough to be a Gram??
YIKES! POSS! Of course you are old! I mean enough to be a Gram! I keep thinking that (at least with Mei) you are raising grandchildren...Not an insult, just raising youngsters. How many of your classmates have grandkids as old as your children?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks, Izzy! I'm glad I was born! (Otherwise, this would be a very awkward post.) Gram was as old as Poss when I was born. Holy moly.
H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y, PAGRS! I'm also glad you were born!
Another belated birthday wish! I think I have a picture of you in that smart fur wrap Little sister has on...
WE are happy to have Pagrs. Yikes, I am old enough to be a Gram??
YIKES! POSS! Of course you are old! I mean enough to be a Gram! I keep thinking that (at least with Mei) you are raising grandchildren...Not an insult, just raising youngsters. How many of your classmates have grandkids as old as your children?
Post a Comment