Way to go, Kevin! You look sharp. Does Von's allow tipping? When a kid helps me at Smith's with a large order, I always offer a tip, and the kid invariably says they're not allowed to accept tips. I think that policy stinks.
nah they don't let us take tips, doesn't stop me though ;). Movie theater was so last year, I even had a job between that and this one, a busboy at a restaurant in a retirement home.
Yea, I have squashed a couple peoples groceries already...still learning.
Canned goods on bottom, then produce and ALWAYS bread on top and you'll do fine. My brother had to go to training for a week before they let him bag groceries, of course that was when he was 16 which was 43 years ago and the Union was much stronger then. Congratulations Kevin, I hope you enjoy it.
Way to go, Kev! I love the grocery baggers at the Smith's in White Rock. I don't usually have them help me, but I know a lot of people like the extra service. You look very dapper in your apron! A serious look for a very serious job!
7 comments:
Way to go, Kevin! You look sharp. Does Von's allow tipping? When a kid helps me at Smith's with a large order, I always offer a tip, and the kid invariably says they're not allowed to accept tips. I think that policy stinks.
Where did Movie Theater Boy go?
Good ging, Kevin! Just don't put the eggs and tomatoes in the bottom of the bag----
nah they don't let us take tips, doesn't stop me though ;).
Movie theater was so last year, I even had a job between that and this one, a busboy at a restaurant in a retirement home.
Yea, I have squashed a couple peoples groceries already...still learning.
Canned goods on bottom, then produce and ALWAYS bread on top and you'll do fine.
My brother had to go to training for a week before they let him bag groceries, of course that was when he was 16 which was 43 years ago and the Union was much stronger then.
Congratulations Kevin, I hope you enjoy it.
Way to go, Kev! I love the grocery baggers at the Smith's in White Rock. I don't usually have them help me, but I know a lot of people like the extra service. You look very dapper in your apron! A serious look for a very serious job!
Post a Comment