I am pleased to announce that I have a Junior in High School and a Freshman in College!
YAY!
Kevin has enrolled in three classes at Santa Barbara City College, a jewel in our community. Needless to say, I am very happy!
Erin has started off the year at Dos Pueblos High School with a bang, being diligent about homework. This makes me happy, too! She is headlong into her crew duties as well, preparing for the fall play, You Can't Take It With You.
It's going to be a great year!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to both the HS Junior and college Freshman on your continuing school life! Best of luck to both of you!
We are proud of both of them
Yay! I'm so glad that you both are continuing your educations(s)! Keep us posted. Kev, what classes are you taking? Erin, I'm glad you are still enjoying theater and crew. What's the spring musical?
Way to go, Kev! Erin, I'm delighted that you continue to be involved in theatre.
Post a Comment