Things I Like About Autumn
- Soup time
- Hallowe'en (Party on October 30! You are invited! If you want to come, contact me and I'll tell you when and where!)
- Hallowe'en: the start of Candy Season
- My Birthday!
- It's Santa Barbara! Come on, how bad is any season?
- Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays
- Fires in the fireplace
- STORM WATCH 2009
- Autumn is a cool word
- Gaucho basketball

6 comments:
baking
wearing turtlenecks
soup
aspens
being optimistic and happy about the upcoming Christmas season
Thanksgiving
the October sky in New Mexico
I like to wear knits that don't need ironing
baking
Thanksgiving-my favorite holiday
driving through the Jemez in October.
Making pomegranate jelly!
All of the above. Except making pomegranate jelly. But I sure like to eat Chuckbert's pomegranate jelly!
Fall is my favorite season.
Oh, yes, pomegranates! My favorite fall fruit since I was a tot. Delicious and fun to eat!
I forgot one: the annual monarch migration. I've missed going the last few years, but I'm going to be sure to see the spectacular sight this year (and I'll blog about it!)
Let's see:
Baking bread
baking cookies
baking!
Upcoming holidays
Football
Baseball playoffs...I like the D'backs...they are not in the playoffs! :o(
The smell of woodsmoke...especially pinon from fireplaces and woodstoves
Post a Comment