Erin and I chose to stay on the ship, while Kevin, Mike, and Trish headed ashore. Kevin body-surfed and snorkeled. Here are some pictures from Trish.

Iguana Time at the Mango Deck:
I enjoyed time on the pool deck, reading and sunning. It was a nice, relaxing day!
That night was our second elegant night.
The napkins were folded like little tuxedos!
Trish bought the photos that were taken that night. Here is our whole table. We sat with a family from Miami, Florida.


Our towel animal for the day was this guy.
The umbrellas are from our cocktails through the week.
2 comments:
Nice pictures! Did they eat at El Squid Roe? Is it really a restaurant? I couldn't bring it up on the computer.
No, they didn't eat at El Squid Roe; they just saw the sign. There is a website but it is an annoying one. www.elsquidroe.com if you want to.
Post a Comment