Sunday, August 2, 2009

7 Days

In 7 days we will start our 7-day journey over the Pacific Ocean.

It's Cruise Time again! Yippee! We set sail next Sunday, August 9! This time we are sailing on the Carnival Splendor.

And guess what? Trish is coming with us! Yay!

If you are interested, you can follow our ship with this website. Also, the ship's website has a couple webcams. One of them is trained on a pool deck. See the webcam link on the right side just underneath the banner.

Our itinerary as the same as the cruise last August: A couple days at sea and then stops at Puerto Vallarta,
Mazatlán, and Cabo San Lucas.

We'll be saiiiilllllin'......

6 comments:

P-Doobie said...

Will Kev go, or does he have to work? Cool that Trish can go, too!

Shoe said...

Kevin will be joining us! I'm thrilled that Trish can go!

Poss said...

Glad to hear that Trish is going, I kept meaning to ask about her, and the conversations kept...

Chuckbert said...

Enjoy your 7 days on the boat. I should come up with some vacation plans.

RetroMag said...

Cruisin' is fun. Have a great time!

BobbieS53 said...

Next year, invite me! I want to go cruising with you!

word verif: sesswa could be seaward or seaweed. Hmmmmnm.