Friday, August 28, 2009

Hot Dogs at the Beach!

Record-breaking heat is expected today in Santa Barbara, so the hot dogs and I headed to the beach this morning! Wheee!









There was time to explore the rocks, too!



Cocoa fell behind at one point (she always has to stop and chat with the other pooches), and she lost us. She ran the other way to look for us! Luckily, we found her as she tried heading back the way she came.

It was BEAUTIFUL at the beach!


Happy hot dogs!

4 comments:

P-Doobie said...

I really liked the walk with the pooches in June. What a perfect day that was!

BobbieS53 said...

I had fun at the dog beach, too. It is so fun!

Chuckbert said...

It's hot down here, too. But it's cooler than yesterday. It got up to only 104.4 today.

No hot dogs here. I'm glad you all got to enjoy the beach.

RetroMag said...

The day at the beach in June was so nice, and watching the dogs have fun was fun!