Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Mexico Critters

I love critters! Here are some I encountered during my visit!

I saw this moth enjoying BobBIE's flowers.







I showed you this dragonfly and the millipede below in my hike post. Here are other views.




Some small animals in Bandelier:



Squirrel butt! (photo by Erin)


(photo by Erin)


Robin Redbreast, my favorite bird (Photo by Erin)

This nuthatch was poking around a tree by our picnic site in Bandelier.


BobBIE and I saw this chattering fellow outside Mom's condo the other night. He was taking a stroll on the sidewalk.


Butterflies near the ski hill:











A two-headed raven? There were some ravens playing on Canyon Road.


I found this one in BobBIE's yard:

Canis familiaris rowdius

4 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

Very nice! I love your pictures of Rowdius!

RetroMag said...

You realy have sharp eyes nd good camera aim! Nice selection of critters. The familiaris rowdius is especially good!

Poss said...

very pretty. Reminds me to stop and smell the roses. Now I hope that my wild roses grow. Lots in the land-no longer the woods-behind the house

P-Doobie said...

Great images. I, too, love the picture of canis familiarus rowdius.

Also the squirrel butt.