Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camp May/Pajarito Ski Hill

P-doobie had suggested that I go up to the ski hill to enjoy some wildflowers. I drove up to the Camp May area, expecting to take a short stroll and shoot some pictures. But, I am who I am. I suffer from "Just-around-the-next-bend" syndrome, so I ended up climbing a mountain (about 10,000 feet altitude up there!). I did see many beautiful wildflowers!

It was a stunning hike. I just love this area. It fills my soul to be here.

Come along with me, and enjoy!


































































4 comments:

P-Doobie said...

AWESOME! Good job, Izzy!

RetroMag said...

Very pretty scenery, flowers, trees, butterflies, clouds, and everything! We do indeed live in a beautiful place!

And beautiful daughter and granddaughter, whose visit was much enjoyed!

Poss said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit/hikes. Hope your trip home was uneventful.
Thanks for sharing the pix

BobbieS53 said...

I wish I had gone on this hike with you in person. I really enjoyed the pictures. You are a great photographer.