Monday, July 27, 2009

Cop Stuff!

I'm so proud of Officer Squid!

Chief's Commendation (click for bigger image). Another officer found the M.J., but it wouldn't have been found if these guys didn't work an extra shift to do the DUI checkpoint.



Here is a letter and a picture from a tourist. Below, I transcribe the letter.










23 June 2008

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

I made from 1 Mai till 15 Mai a bus tour through USA. On 14th of Mai I visited Santa Barbara. Unfortunately was our stop very short and I couldn't realy enjoy the city with her sights places. The time had last for a visit of the court-house and the beach.

-2-
On the way to the court-house I met a colleague from you. He gave me something in her computer. Someone like him, I know only from criminal movies, so I made a picture for me. I don't know her name, but I'm sure you can find it out. Please, give him the photo and remember me to him. I hope, he is glad about.

-3-
Maybe I can visit you by my next holiday in Santa Barbara.

Best wishes from Monica.

(Excuse my mistakes)

[name and address in Germany]

The picture:

On the back of the photo is written, "Dirty Harry"

2 comments:

P-Doobie said...

Go, Dirty Squidley!

BobbieS53 said...

I knew it! Go ahead, punk! Make my day!