Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The best TV show opener!

I've been enjoying some episodes of Hawaii Five-O on Netflix, and invariably I have to play the opener a few times. Gawd, I'm still in love with Danno! Those blue eyes!

Click the pic to see the opening sequence.

Byron Bay, Australia

3 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

So...do you still love Swiss Family Robinson for the same reason? I liked watching Hawaii Five-O. It still cracks me up with the actors: Zulu as Kono and Kam Fong as Chin Ho. They could have used their real names!

BobbieS53 said...

P.S. I love the part where Jack Lord turns around at the top of that building and his eyebrow goes down. Reminds me..."quien es mas macho...Ricardo Montalban o Jack Lord?"

Shoe said...

I had forgotten about Swiss Family Robinson! MacArthur is probably exactly why I loved that movie! I am afraid to google him...I'd rather remember the 1970 Danno.

I love Kono....I like his Hawaii talk, calling people "bruddah" etc. Steve MacGarrett was a damn good detective and a strong leader! And he had great hair!