Happy New Year!
I am looking forward to a great year! As I mentioned in my Christmas letter, the year 2011 will be a year full of milestones!
Kevin will leave his teens behind and become a 20-year-old man this month! During the year, he'll be making decisions next year as to his next school. An exciting chapter to look forward to reading!
Erin will graduate from high school in June, and will reach her majority during the summer. An 18-year-old woman blooms in August! Her plans, also undecided, will be firming up in 2011!
And, hard to believe, we will be celebrating our silver anniversary this year! Twenty-five years! Hard to believe it will be *gulp* a quarter-century of wedded bliss! I want to celebrate, and since December is such a silly time to get married, I will plan a party for January, 2012. I'll keep you posted on details!
In honor of the new year, I am changing the name of my blog. I'm re-naming it Shoe's Net. I'll be changing the url to www.shoes-net.blogspot.com.
My wish to all: happiness, health, and peace every day in 2011.
************

2 comments:
you now have thet longest marriage of anyone in the family.
Yee Ha! Happy New Year to you, too!
Word Verif: aunts (YES!)
Post a Comment