I did it! I finished my novel, Four Square, in 28 days! I'm a NaNoWriMo winner!
I had a lot of fun. I wrote every single day of November. My lowest daily word count was 136 and my highest was 7725, which came yesterday when I decided I really had to finish. My original goal going in was to finish by today, November 28, so I accomplished that! I had never undertaken such a project, but I have to say it was a really lovely experience, and one that has given me the confidence to finally call myself a Writer.
Thanks to the Squid, Kevin, and Erin for putting up with my, "I gotta go write!" every day. And thanks to Trish for the awesome book, which I will employ in full in my next go-round, which will be before next November, I think!
Wooooo-hoooooo! I'm a novelist!
(Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS
Way to go, shoe! Will you let me read it?
Word verif: skiesses (which is like kisses to you for finishing.)
title, subject? cause I am sure it was not "The dog went to the store...blah blah blah..."
word verif: muloa ???Mulah is what you will be paid for your efforts?
Bobbie, it isn't near ready for sharing. I'm gonna share it with RetroMag only at this point.
Poss, the title is "Four Square" and it is about a little girl and some new-found friends.
Your line is close1 ;-)
Post a Comment