Needless to say, we left the little tyke who was Kevin at home. Our friend Pete took care of him for us, and we put together some instructions for Pete to follow. Pete was a bachelor at the time, with not a lot of kid experience. We are very grateful to him to this day for taking care of our precious baby.
I found the instructions during some recent clean-up, and I share them with you here!
The hand-written pages were prepared by me, while the print-out was Kevin's father's work. Click for bigger version.
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| The page is torn on the bottom right. I don't know what he was "no"t allowed. Hard candy, maybe? |



4 comments:
I love it! It is so neat remembering those things about Kev and your old house...
I'm weepin'.
Wonderful! And did Pete follow the instructions to the letter? Obviously Kevin survived, but how did Pete fare? Kevin was such a darling!
RetroMag, Pete did a great job. One of my favorite stories was that Kev got upset during jammies time and Pete kept saying frantically, "Look at the fish! Look at the fish!" but he had no idea to which fish he was supposed to be referring (there was a poster of silly fish right above the changing table). And when we got home, Kevin had a diaper on, but it was on backwards!
Post a Comment