Things I like about winter:
- You can still go in shorts and short sleeves on many days in this beautiful place
- Christmas!
- New Year's Eve!
- Kevin's birthday celebration!
- Remembering the street singer, on a day about now, 1990, when I was walking down State Street, verrrrry pregnant. He paused when he looked at me and said, "You've been naughty and nice!"
- Having a contest with myself to see if I can write the correct year with 100% accuracy. I write the date a dozen times a day!
- Valentine's Day
- Rainstorms
- The days are getting longer!
What is your favorite aspect of Winter?
1 comment:
Alpenglow on the Sangre de Christo Mountains
Wrapping the house around me after work
Drinking tea and reading in the evening
Moonlight on the snow
The sound of the neighbor kids playing hard in the snow
Post a Comment