I was going to say cemeteries. I was wandering through one, taking pictures. The caretaker told me the history of it and then packed me up and took me to a bigger and more extravagant Metairie Cemetery (another cemetery he was caretaker of). I've got lots of wonderful pictures of my day visiting the dead of New Orleans.
Make sure you are with others if you go to check out the scene on Bourbon Street. Eat beignets at Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. Eat a meal at Ralph & Kacoo's...also in the French Quarter...famous for seafood.
3 comments:
Any recommendations? DON'T GET CAUGHT IN A HORRENDOUS RAINSTORM WHILE DRIVING ACROSS LAKE PONCHARTRAIN!
And the cemetary is interesting.
I was going to say cemeteries. I was wandering through one, taking pictures. The caretaker told me the history of it and then packed me up and took me to a bigger and more extravagant Metairie Cemetery (another cemetery he was caretaker of). I've got lots of wonderful pictures of my day visiting the dead of New Orleans.
Make sure you are with others if you go to check out the scene on Bourbon Street. Eat beignets at Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. Eat a meal at Ralph & Kacoo's...also in the
French Quarter...famous for seafood.
word verif: ching...ka-ching!
Post a Comment