Last night's event.
Officer Squid arrived on the scene after the crash. Extricating the perps from the vehicle, interviewing witnesses, and writing reports made for a long night, lasting into mid-morning.
Edited to add: Here's another account of the story.
6 comments:
YIKES, Officer Squid. What a bunch of boneheads! What was the beef?
Way to go, Officer Squid! I'm glad you are safe and the perps are off the streets.
Yow! I'm glad that the story had a happy ending. What chumps.
(Word verification: flychump)
You be careful out there, Officer Squid! The world is full of nut cases. I'm glad they're in custody.
My role in the excitement was not all that dramatic. I held a rifle on the suspects while the Fire Department was cutting them out of the car.
But the lesson is... don't run from the po-po!
Whoa! When I looked at the second article, I didn't see the perp's pictures. YIKES! They certainly look like hoodlums!
Post a Comment