I used the video setting on my camera to record Kev's match on Thursday. He won 15 points to 2.
By the way, if you ever have a wrestler in the house, be sure to get good health insurance! Whatever afflicts a wrestler has afflicted Kevin: sore rib, staph skin infection, ringworm, sprained ankle, and Thursday he went to an ENT to have a cauliflower ear hematoma evacuated. Wear your headgear, Kevin! All we're missing is a break. KNOCK ON WOOD!
4 comments:
I would be having heart attacks if I were watching in person.
Go, Mighty Kev!
What an athletic guy! Keep up the god work, Kev. And luck to you for volleyball try-outs, too!
Congratulations, Kev! But all those dings to your body? Is there a way to be careful
This obituary of Killer Kowalski from last year has a funny part about cauliflower ear. I hope we never hear funny (or bad) Kevin stories about cauliflower ear or broken bones.
Post a Comment