Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Karen and Doughie Love

This is my all-time favorite picture of Karen and Doughie. It is bad quality because it is off a computer print out that Chuckie made for me years ago. Do you have the original of this one, Chuckbert?



I may be spoiling the upcoming slides with the next two, but couldn't resist posting these cuties. (note the ubiquitous chocolate face)


June 1967


June 1967

I remember this as one of my all-time favorite activities. My earliest memories were of Gram reading to me, and Doughie was ever-present.


Christmas 1967

6 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Of course I still have the original! I'll have to find my little box of Poloroids and put up a better copy.

Mmmmmmmm! Chocolate!

BobbieS53 said...

I love the times you pushed Doughie around in the baby buggy dressed in baby clothes. She was your little baby. I love looking at you when you were so little. I love looking at you still!

RetroMag said...

Such cuties! Are these all Polaroids or would I have negatives?

Shoe said...

The first two I'm sure are from the slides, as they are similar prints as others that I have from slides.

The last one with Gram is different. Is it Polaroid? I don't know. It is about 3x3" square and says "KODAK PAPER" on the back.

P-Doobie said...

I remember Izzy pushing Doughie around in the baby carriage, and unsuspecting people would say, "Oh, are you taking your baby for a walk? May I see your little baby?" And they'd peer in and a fuzzy face would be gazing back at them.

Poss said...

Gram,Doughie and Karen were the fabulous trio, all laid back and cool.