Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Doughie

Chuckbert wondered where the photos were of Baby Dough. Guess what? I have them! Thanks to Mom's loving gesture to all of us when she put photos into albums, I got some of the original prints. Here are the photos that Chuckbert remembered.

(Captions are from mom's notes on back of photos)


8/19/65 --Doughie & sibs, 1 day old



9/21/65 -- 5 weeks


9/25/65 -- 5 1/2 weeks old

Thus began the life-long love affair between Karen and Doughie.


And as a bonus, here is a picture of the whole, big, happy family including Pough and Dough.

Saturday, November 28, 1965

3 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Thanks! What precious puppies!

(Too bad about the little albino.)

RetroMag said...

Thanks, Izzy! Cute puppies. Nice looking family. That was your Uncle Pat's birthday. I wonder if they were visiting and took the picture.

BobbieS53 said...

Unless Dad put the camera on the timer in order to get in the family photo. Thanks, Izzy...where is the one of you carrying one of the puppies down the hall by it's neck with your bottle in your mouth. That's the one I love!