Dear Santa,
This is what I want for cristmas a play kitchin, a baby tell-a-time, a play House, a Bike and a any stuft anamil And some
boots!!
Love,
Karen E.
age 8
Marry Cristmas Santa Clas
P.S. Leave me a note of what you'r faviriet coler is I will have some paper out
The little purple square thing is a pop-out. It reads: Glad you could come
The house has a speech bubble that reads: Is warm in here
and a tag that says: To: K From: S.C.
4 comments:
Very cute and polite. What is Santa's favorite color
How could Santa resist this child? I love her!
Did you get the stuft anamil? And what was the speech bubble? I sure don't remember any speech bubble.
Santa didn't answer my question, Poss.
mmeutsler, I'm sure I got a stuft anamil. The speech bubble refers to the drawing. The house is saying, "Is warm in here." It is hard to see, so I described it.
Post a Comment