Apparently, Mom typed it up after I wrote it. I'm not including that version here, but at the top, this explanation:
"The teacher gave her a picture of a snowy hill and said to write what it brought to her mind."


The Snow hill
One time, Karen and Laura where going to go snow-mobling--but there wasn't any snow.
They knew an indian freind That might be able to do a frozen rain dance. They asked him and here's the conversation.
"Hello, freinds," Mr. Hom said.
"Hello Mr. Hom," Laura and Karen said politly.
"We would like to ask you a favor," Karen said.
"Why, come in, come in! I would be delited to do you a favor for you!," Mr. Hom said.
"Well, we were planning to go snow-mobiling, but there isn't any snow!," explaned Larua.
"And so we would like you to--do a frozen rain dance.," Karen told Mr. Hom.
"Oh, Ho-ho" Mr. Hom laughed. "Well, that's very cute. And did you know you --by asking me--would be cheering other pepole up!"
"I didn't think of that," Laura exclamed.
"Nether Did I," Karen said. "But you still will do it won't you?"
"Yes, of corse I will!" Mr. Hom exclamed.
"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!" They both yelled.
Then the next day Mr. Hom, The indian, did his frozen rain dance. And lots and lots of snow came down.
And the whole town was happy because they hadn't had very many snows.
The End
Karen E
A-3
A-3
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your literary production. Did you and Laura enjoy your snowmobiling excursiion????
.
I've been on a snowmobile only once, when P broke his leg skiing at the top of a run at Angel Fire. The emergency medical boys took him down on a stretcher behind a snowmobile. I had his skis and mine. I asked one of the workers if there was a way to get down other than skiing, and he said, "No." I said, "Okay, then, I'll just wait for the thaw." Within a couple minutes a snowmobile arrived to take me down to the lodge. The driver was a showboat, and the trip down was harrowing.
Post a Comment