Saturday, December 20, 2008

Five Golden Pleas! #1: 1970





Dear Santa,

this is the list of list of toy's I want a beautiful crissy a living barie a bike a play house and a play store and epecially a jewelry box

Love
Karen E.

On the back:
To: Santa
From: Karen E______
*heart picture with "I love you" written inside*

also, the year written in pen by Mom

3 comments:

BobbieS53 said...

Did you get every little thing on our list? You should have!

RetroMag said...

I seem to remember a Crissy doll. Did she surface during either of the crawl space cleanups?

Shoe said...

I did get the Crissy doll. That was the year that Sonya also got one. We also each received ponchos. How exciting!

You pressed Crissy's belly button and yanked on her pony tail, and her hair grew. She was a cool doll. I haven't seen her since.