"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Happy Fall, y'all!
I'll bet you got an A for the poem.
This reminded me of when we studied haiku poetry and mine was about a rocking chair and earthquake. I also did a poem about my cat that got some kind of award at the schools poetry fair.Thanks for sharing.
Why are the leaves still up in our ash trees? What will we make compost from this year?Anyway, have a nice fall.
Very nice poem! You were quite a prolific writer in elementary school. Wasn't there one about a snow dance?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Fall, y'all!
I'll bet you got an A for the poem.
This reminded me of when we studied haiku poetry and mine was about a rocking chair and earthquake. I also did a poem about my cat that got some kind of award at the schools poetry fair.
Thanks for sharing.
Why are the leaves still up in our ash trees? What will we make compost from this year?
Anyway, have a nice fall.
Very nice poem! You were quite a prolific writer in elementary school. Wasn't there one about a snow dance?
Post a Comment