Beautiful driveway. Nice pattern and finish around the edges. My mom just had a cobblestone drive done. I'm amazed at how fast they can do such a labor intensive job.
Thanks! We are very pleased. The detailed the edging very well, even cutting tiny slivers to go in tiny-sliver-shaped spaces. It was done by Genesis Stoneworks.
It is amazing when you get 6 or 7 guys together who know exactly what they are doing.......the job gets done!
That is our "new" pick-up, which we bought from Trish! It is a good li'l helper. We like having it, and we're glad we kept Trish's truck in the family!
9 comments:
What a pretty driveway!
Congratulations.
Wow! That is a beautiful dirveway! I didn't know that you were going to use bricks. It looks great! No more speed bumps to high center on!
That driveway looks great!
That is realy a great looking driveway! Worth waiting for! And that was quite a large crew working on it. I'm glad it got finished quickly.
Beautiful driveway. Nice pattern and finish around the edges.
My mom just had a cobblestone drive done. I'm amazed at how fast they can do such a labor intensive job.
Thanks! We are very pleased. The detailed the edging very well, even cutting tiny slivers to go in tiny-sliver-shaped spaces. It was done by Genesis Stoneworks.
It is amazing when you get 6 or 7 guys together who know exactly what they are doing.......the job gets done!
very pretty, and functional.Looks like it a good month for driveway projects.
Hey! Is that your little red pickup with the camper shell out on the street? I think Mom said you got a pickup...
That is our "new" pick-up, which we bought from Trish! It is a good li'l helper. We like having it, and we're glad we kept Trish's truck in the family!
Post a Comment