Saturday, August 9, 2008

I didn't get a Georged Bill.

I went to the bank today to get some moola for our cruise. I needed a bunch o' one dollar bills for tipping the room service guy. I didn't get any Georged bills. But I did get this.


Fun, isn't it? I love finding little treasures like this!

I looked on eBay and they go for about 2 bucks apiece.

5 comments:

Chuckbert said...

That is ultracool! So what if it's worth only two bucks, it's cool.

It's better than a Georged bill.

RetroMag said...

Do you think there's really enough silver in Uncle Sam's mattress to cover it?

RetroMag said...

P.S. Bon voyage and have a super good time! I'm anxious to hear about the cruise.

BobbieS53 said...

Very nice. Frame it!

P-Doobie said...

Cool! Save it for another 50 years, and it will be worth $4.00!

Have a blast on your cruise!