"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Happy Birthday, Ms Er. Hope the day was great.
Happy birthday, Erin! I'm very glad you were born!
Happy Birthday (a day late...though I did call yesterday), Erito! I hope you have a grrrrrrrreat time in Vegas, BABY!!!
I thought I posted a Happy Birthday yesterday.. But it didn't seem to appear. Anyhow, I hope your day was fun. I was going to call you later, after Bobbie tried and you weren't home. Then time slipped by and I didn't get you when I did call.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ms Er. Hope the day was great.
Happy birthday, Erin! I'm very glad you were born!
Happy Birthday (a day late...though I did call yesterday), Erito! I hope you have a grrrrrrrreat time in Vegas, BABY!!!
I thought I posted a Happy Birthday yesterday.. But it didn't seem to appear. Anyhow, I hope your day was fun. I was going to call you later, after Bobbie tried and you weren't home. Then time slipped by and I didn't get you when I did call.
Post a Comment