"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Monday, August 25, 2008
Composting
I thought Mombert especially would be interested in this article in today's Daily Sound. I'm proud that Santa Barbara is taking the lead! Pretty exciting stuff!
Three cheers (or three thousand!) for Santa Barbara! It's past time for this country to wake up and do something with the horrendous amount of wasted food we generate.
4 comments:
Go, Composters!
(I'll stick with my own compost bins...I'd rather use my kitchen scraps in my own yard. Besides, I like visiting my grubs.)
Very cool program! Thanks for the article.
Three cheers (or three thousand!) for Santa Barbara! It's past time for this country to wake up and do something with the horrendous amount of wasted food we generate.
I'm not sure about the rest of California, but it seems that Santa Barbara leads the pack in re-cycling. Too bad New Mexico is so far behind the pack!
Post a Comment