I was inspired to try this intentional art project, so Sunday I went out to the craft store and got some supplies. Erito helped me.
Here is a before shot. You can only use clearies and cat's eyes.
Cooking the marbles:
A pitcher of ice water at the ready!
In ...
they ...
go!
Here are the final products! These are some of our favorites:
I attached some bell caps and jump rings to them. I threaded a chain through this one, and voilĂ !
BEAUTIFUL!
Not only will a fried marble make a beautiful pendant, but maybe a sun-catcher, a Christmas tree ornament, a rear-view mirror decoration, or a pet collar ornament! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Beautiful! Oh, you mean the necklace. It's pretty, too.
p-doobie beat me to it. I, too, was going to ask if "beautiful" referred to the pendant or the young lady.
I remember that! I'm glad you are so creative! Erito...you are a doll!
P and gram beat me to it,too.
You sure have a pretty smile to set off the lovely necklace.
I cracked up a lot of marbles in my time.
Post a Comment