Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've lost my marbles!

I've lost my marbles. Has anyone found them?

6 comments:

RetroMag said...

I forgot to mention the fried marble when emailed you last night. It is really pretty! I love sparkly things! Thanks! I'll find a chain for it.

Poss said...

I got a pretty one in the mail for my birthday!

P-Doobie said...

I got one! It's green and pretty. It will join Fez the Tiger on the rear-view mirror in my car.

MrBears said...

I remember making these when I was a kid. We even had small marbles that we could make into a brooche. Small for brooches (it took 6 or 7 of them) medium for earrings and a Big one for for the neckless. My mom was a going out on the town in Style!

Shoe said...

Mr. Bears! Thanks for stopping by my blog! XOXO

BobbieS53 said...

Bratling! I got mine! I've go to find the right chain to wear it! Thanks so much!!!