Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

I hope it is not cloudy where you are, so you can enjoy tonight's Lunar Eclipse.

It's cloudy here, and neither Space.com nor NASA's website are loading, so I can't even see someone else's view. Darn.

5 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Cloudy in Escondido, too. There was a hole in the clouds but not in the direction of the moon.

At least the clouds left Monday evening in time for the Shuttle and Space Station's appearance.

Chuckbert said...

It's eclipsing! It's eclipsing! Well, it's coming out of the shadow. The clouds are finally breaking up!

Yea!

Shoe said...

We finally got a glimpse, too! I saw a moment before it entered total, and now it is coming out, a little hazy, but visible! COOL!

P-Doobie said...

We saw it briefly last night, too. So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way.

BobbieS53 said...

I didn't get to see last night's eclipse because of the clouds...but...I did see the one in August. It was early in the morning when I got up at 4:00 to walk Rowdy. I knew there was a full moon, but when I went out, the moon was reddish in color and I wondered what happened to it because there were no clouds. It kind of spooked me until I realized it was an eclipse. I saw it when it was totally covered and then it started to come out at the edge by the time I finished my walk. After my shower, it was really coming out and very bright. It was too cool! Sometimes I get lucky!