Sunday, February 17, 2008

Inspired to start

Here we go, the best of the net. I'm trolling the internet for fun and interesting stuff, and maybe a modicum of personal news. Here we go, casting the net.....

5 comments:

RetroMag said...

Welcome to the world of blog! I look forward to your presentations!
maggie

Chuckbert said...

Shoot! I wanted to be first to comment! Beat by my mother!

Well, welcome to the contributor's side of the blogosphere.

(Hey, a gripe already. Do you really need to require both a google account AND have to type the word verification in order to leave a comment? Seems like one or the other will protect you from spambots (and I haven't had any unwelcome comments on mine without requiring either).)

Poss said...

Whose on Third?

Shoe said...

I re-set the settings for comments, or I should say I set them, cuz I didn't realize I had to do anything to make it more accessible. Now that you are signed up, mmeutsler, you can start a blog, too!

BobbieS53 said...

Gosh! Everyone's starting to blog! When do I start! ? ! It is a very cool way to stay in touch and on top of things...