Beautiful Spring day at Hendry's Beach:
My first hike at Arroyo Hondo Preserve up the coast:
| Landfill with a view! |
Closer to home: Along San Antonio Creek.
| The recent storms took down a few trees, including this massive oak. |
| A fire victim. I doubt it will survive too many more torrents. |
| I used the "vivid" camera setting to get this other-worldly effect. |
This guy lives a couple blocks away. He is lonely and friendly, always trotting to the fence to say hello when we pass by on our walks. Cocoa and Kibble are amazed at this big, funny lookin' dog!
I love to watch the pelicans! I saw these beauties at Goleta Beach.
2 comments:
I can see where Miss Erito gets her talent! Thanks for all the adventures.
word verif: dipwo - the pool that cools dogs at the beach
So many beautiful sights in California! Thanks for taking us along onj your hikes.
Post a Comment