Saturday, April 9, 2011

Re-'do

Last year I told you about the sad tale of my hair.  It has been a year since I cut it, and I'm happy to report that it is growing back well!  It is getting thicker!  I have a while to go before I gain some length (I trimmed it once or twice during the year), but it is getting back to nearly the same heft.

It is also curlier!  It may be because of less weight, but the waves I've always had are wavier!

Here it was a year ago.






"Hair" is is today. 
It is also lightening up a little, as the new growth gets sun-bleached.  It feels so much better in my hands when I wash it and brush it and braid it!  And no more gobs of hair to collect and put in the trash!  By the new year, I expect to have a nice length and just about back to normal!

2 comments: