They like to run!
Kibble found a deceased, decapitated seal. We examined its guts.
And after Kibble's love session with the body, she had to have a good bath. Thank goodness for Wripples Pet Spa!
| Get. me. out. of. here. |
(All the pictures below were taken by the resident photog.)
Getting there is half the fun!
Yay! Beach time!
![]() |
| If I could just get these open, I can haz sushi! |
It was a wonderful low tide, so there was lots of nature to enjoy!
We met lots of doggie friends, including this guy and his stick.
![]() |
| Wet Hobbit Puppy Paws |
![]() |
| Not again! Pleeeeez get me outta here! |
![]() |
| Do we have to go home? |
Thanks for the pictures, daughter!



















5 comments:
Nice pics, which beach? Never saw tide pools when I have been there
Hendry's Beach, the only official dog beach 'round here.
Are you coming for graduation? We can find a low-tide day to go exploring!
Great photos, Erin! Is photography (especially animal photos) going to be your life work? You're certainly an ace at it!
The "nature" you found on the beach looks mighty interesting. But I am hopelessly undereducated. What is that ring of blue spikey things? And the two shots following it?
The first one is a sea anemone, and the others are close-ups of the sea star which I am holding in the following shot.
Whoa! I need to learn to check this blog ever day! Erito....your photos are great. I love looking at your shots! Did the dogs shake and spray water all over you?
Post a Comment