Friday, December 10, 2010

And if you are vegetarian, F.U!

The Squid belongs to a local gun club, and he gets their monthly newsletter.  The gun club has officers with names like Bill Tanner and Dusty Rhodes.  Really!

I always laugh at their annual banquet invitation in the December newsletter.

Eat beef or die.


3 comments:

Poss said...

I was in WI at a conference and had ordered the Vegetarian Entre and got a large dead fish on my plate. I said that I ordered vegetarian and the waiter said "what is the problem?" The dead animal on my plate?

Shoe said...

Poss, it took me three tries when I was in the hospital giving birth to Kev and asked for a vegetarian lunch. After the chicken and the tuna, they finally sent grilled cheese. These days it is much different and I had delectable veg meals there this summer.

BobbieS53 said...

You funny!