This spring I'll post more when more stuff is blooming. The Monkeyflowers are looking a little sad, as is the Woolly Blue Curls. But I love my year-round bloomer, the red Dancing Embers Sage, which the hummingbirds love. In fact, after I took the pictures I was standing around waiting to see if a hummingbird would come along. Two of them zoomed by, one chasing the other. After the one had been run off, the winner turned back to me to tell me a thing or two.
And then, I was still standing around when a beautiful red-tailed hawk circled overhead. They are so pretty! Prettier than these photos, of course!


3 comments:
Great shots! Thanks for the front garden...it's even bigger than when I was there in March. I love the pictures of the hummingbird and the hawk. See? If I didn't make you go out in the street for me, you would have missed it! THANKS!
Michele especially loves hawks, and several hang out near where she works.
Thanks for the photos, Izzy (Bobbie is really strict!)
alliesseReally nice photos, Karen. Thanks for posting them. And thanks, Bobbie53, for making her do it.
Post a Comment