"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
I'm glad to hear Officer Squid is back on the beat. I'll still think of him every time I export a clavicle strap.Best of health Mikie
I'm glad to hear that you're all back together, Mikie. Keep Santa Barbara safe. And keep yourself safe.
Gog get 'em, Squid-O!
Keep the Peace. and take a bite out of crime. Hope the clavicle is feeling much better
I'm glad your clavicle is healed, Officer Squid. Just don't do any heavy-duty arm-wrestling with any of your "clients."
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear Officer Squid is back on the beat. I'll still think of him every time I export a clavicle strap.
Best of health Mikie
I'm glad to hear that you're all back together, Mikie. Keep Santa Barbara safe. And keep yourself safe.
Gog get 'em, Squid-O!
Keep the Peace. and take a bite out of crime. Hope the clavicle is feeling much better
I'm glad your clavicle is healed, Officer Squid. Just don't do any heavy-duty arm-wrestling with any of your "clients."
Post a Comment