I love bats! A little mouse was walking home from school when suddenly a bat swooped down. The little mouse ran all the way home. "Mommie!" he puffed. "I just saw an angel!"
Once in MT, during a rabies epidemic, a bat was found sleeping in a hallway. They were about to destroy it, when I said that I would release it in safe place, if they would catch it and box it up. One of the teens and I drove out to an abandoned church and appropriately let it go in the belfry. ---we were warned that if the animal touched us in any way,l we would have to get rabies shots. Not to worry.
4 comments:
I love bats! A little mouse was walking home from school when suddenly a bat swooped down. The little mouse ran all the way home. "Mommie!" he puffed. "I just saw an angel!"
You're lucky you have bats. We put up a bat box but they never moved in. So we'll have bugs. At least we have crows taking care of the rodents.
cute lil fella
Are you going to make a bat box? We love Bats.
Once in MT, during a rabies epidemic, a bat was found sleeping in a hallway. They were about to destroy it, when I said that I would release it in safe place, if they would catch it and box it up. One of the teens and I drove out to an abandoned church and appropriately let it go in the belfry. ---we were warned that if the animal touched us in any way,l we would have to get rabies shots. Not to worry.
Post a Comment