"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
RIP Waggles
We said goodbye to Waggles today. She wasn't doing well....getting very skinny. It was a hard decision, like always, but it was best for the poor li'l gal.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Waggles. It is so hard to let your friends go...I still miss Mr. Hankster so much! It's taken me up to just the last couple of months that I can talk about him and not get all misty...I hope they are all romping together in the great beyond!
5 comments:
So sorry to hear about little Waggles.
She was a nice kitty. It is always hard to let them go.
I'm so sorry to hear about Waggles... losing a pet is just awful.
I am very sorry for your loss. Good li'l Waggles.
I'm so sorry about little Waggles. Losing a pet is always so hard.
I'm so sorry for your loss of Waggles. It is so hard to let your friends go...I still miss Mr. Hankster so much! It's taken me up to just the last couple of months that I can talk about him and not get all misty...I hope they are all romping together in the great beyond!
Post a Comment