Saturday, March 23, 2013

We inturrupt this travelogue....

....for some home-grown Spring flowers!

Island Bush Poppy:



A manzanita blossom and some manzanitas! (About 1/4 inch -- quite ita)
 Snow Flurry Ceanothus:


Purple sage
 Another ceanothus. Forgive me I can't recall the variety.


Wooly Blue Curls

Monkeyflower

My favey: Canyon Sunflower
 California Poppy! Tied for favey!




I thought this Giant Coreopsis was dead last year. It's blooming!

I can't remember the name of this island native. It grew giant!

The funny Bladderpod
 Coast Sunflower:


And the winter blooms are still going strong:

Azalea

Camillia


5 comments:

RetroMag said...

A really lovely break in your itinerary! Thanks for sharing those beautiful blooms! And they are all growing in your yard?

RetroMag said...

A really lovely break in your itinerary! Thanks for sharing those beautiful bloomw! And they are all growing in your yard?

Poss said...

So Pretty. I hope that they are ;in your yard.

BobbieS53 said...

I love your garden! View from the street, please.

P-Doobie said...

It's so great to see a burst of color! Our spring-flowering bulbs are nosing to the surface.