For Kev's birthday, part of my gift to him was to transcribe my journal entries from when I was pregnant through his first year. I typed them out, scanned some pictures to go with the narrative, and I made him a little book. As you know, I've always been a prolific journaler.
Since I scanned the photos, I thought I'd share them with y'all. They are roughly in chronological order.
I wish blogs were available back then!


4 comments:
Wonderful pictures of my main man! You do good work--in photography and in raising kids.
Thanks for all the pictures of everyone holding that precious boy! I can still remember the excitement!
Thanksfor the memories! I have quite a few of the pics in my photo album, but the one of the boys watching TV isn't there,and it brought out a chuckle. Reminded me of Kev's first day or so at home and he and Mike sprawled on the floor with Mike reading "Green Eggs and Ham" to him, with the subsequent lecture on the virtue of trying new things.
Great job! he was such a cute tyke!
Post a Comment