"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~William Wordsworth
So, does it make vacuuming as much fun as the commercial shows? And is it as maneuverable as they claim? Have fun keeping the house clean!
Do. Not. Show. Michele.
I should have paid more atention when you were showing him off when we were out there.
Chuckbert, I don't remember the commercial, but it is fun, and maneuverable. Mostly though, it SUCKS!
Yikes! A vacuum cleaner!?! Do.Not.Let.Mikey.Know.Word verif: tolys...which could be toiling with new toys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, does it make vacuuming as much fun as the commercial shows? And is it as maneuverable as they claim?
Have fun keeping the house clean!
Do. Not. Show. Michele.
I should have paid more atention when you were showing him off when we were out there.
Chuckbert, I don't remember the commercial, but it is fun, and maneuverable. Mostly though, it SUCKS!
Yikes! A vacuum cleaner!?! Do.Not.Let.Mikey.Know.
Word verif: tolys...which could be toiling with new toys.
Post a Comment